Top-Rated Ventura Lawyer Tony Strauss
Tony Strauss is recognized throughout the California legal community as a top-rated Ventura lawyer. He has achieved the highest rating possible on martindale.com (“AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5.0”) and avvo.com (10.0 out of 10.0). He has argued cases in the United States Supreme Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Local judges in Ventura County all know Mr. Strauss, as he has worked with many of them going back to his time as a lawyer for the County of Ventura. Local attorneys also respect him. He is also President of the Ventura County Bar Association and former President of the Ventura Music Festival and Foothill Little League.
Mr. Strauss and his Ventura law firm, Strauss Law Group, which is located in Downtown Ventura, California, handle the following types of employment law, business law, and real estate law cases:
- Wrongful termination cases
- Employment discrimination lawsuits
- Unpaid overtime and unpaid wages (wage claims)
- Missed meal periods
- Service-connected disability retirements
- Negotiation of executive compensation packages
- Negotiation of executive “golden parachutes”
- Real estate fraud cases
- Oilfield lease cases
- Business disputes, like breach of partnership agreements and other business contracts
- Drafting employee handbooks
- Drafting employment contracts
- Counseling of employers on human resources law and employment law issues
- Civil litigation
- And complex litigation
If you have a question for Mr. Strauss, contact Strauss Law Group immediately at (805) 641-9992. Our operator is available 24/7. Or you can email Ventura lawyer Tony Strauss.
Tony Strauss, Strauss Law Group, APC, Ventura, California 93001, (805) 641-9992