- Looking for information about Wage and Hour Laws?
- Can a California Employee Take Away Vacation Pay That I Have Earned?
- Who Do I Contact if My Employer Does Not Allow Me to Take a Lunch Break?
- Are Missed Lunch or Meal Period “Penalties” Considered Wages Under California Law?
- Is There a State Penalty for Unpaid Wages in California?
- Where Does a California Employee File a Wage Claim?
- How Long do Wage Claims Take?
- How do I Calculate My Hourly Rate of Pay if I am Paid a Salary?
- Is an Employee Entitled to Severance Pay After Being Laid-Off?
- Are California Employees Who Have Been Laid-Off Entitled to receive Unemployment Benefits From the EDD?
- Can a Lay-off be an Excuse to get Rid of a Particular Employee?
- What Should I Do if I Have Been Asked to Sign an Agreement in Order to Receive Severance Pay or Other Benefits?